Iron World offers two product-specific warranties: Iron World Manufacturing Premium Ornamental Fencing 20-Year Limited Warranty and Cantilever Slide Gate 15-Year Limited Warranty. Download the PDF of the warranty that applies to your product from the downloads section on this web page.
Mail completed forms:
Iron World Manufacturing, LLC
9390 Davis Avenue, Laurel, MD 20723
Fax completed forms:
20 year Limited Warranty
Iron World’s Ornamental Fences are manufactured with the highest quality materials by skilled professionals to meet and exceed the most demanding standards in the industry. Our product uses galvanized steel framework and is subjected to a multi- stage pretreatment process using iron phosphate. Iron World utilizes a duplex coating of polyester resin over our galvanized steel framework for corrosion protection, durability and a flawless aesthetic appearance.
- The powder coat on your Iron World Fence is warranted not to crack, chip, or peel from the date of sale to the original purchaser, subject to the following conditions:
- The defective material must be delivered by the original purchaser with all freight charges prepaid to our factory for examination within the stated warranty period.
- Such examinations must disclose that, in Iron World judgment, the material has become defective under normal conditions. Iron World does not warrant products that become defective by accident, alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, improper service by unauthorized persons, or by damage caused by flood, fire, as well as acts of God.
- Iron World obligation is limited to re-coating defective portions of the material. The warranty does not obligate Iron World to provide any service and/or labor to replace the fence, transport the fence, or provide any extra materials.
- This limited warranty does not apply to any nonconformity in portions of rails, posts, or other systems altered during installation. Iron World recommends the following procedure when cutting any material:
- Remove all metal shavings from the cut surface area.
- Apply a sufficient amount of zinc-primer to completely cover the cut
portion or drilled hole.
- Apply two thorough coats of matching finish spray.
Iron World Manufacturing, LLC | 9390 Davis Avenue Laurel MD 20723 1
Non-compliance with this procedure will negate Iron World’s limited warranty.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty only applies if original purchaser registers with Iron World and is returned to our corporate office.
|Application||Length of Warranty|
0 to 1 Mile from Salt Water Coast Line
2 to 20 Miles from Salt Water Coast Line
Over 20 Miles from Salt Water Coast Line
Year Limited Warranty Cantilever Slide Gate 15 Year Limited Warranty
Iron World Manufacturing, LLC hereby warrants the original purchaser that the cantilever slide gate you have purchased will be free from defects in workmanship or material for a period of fifteen (15) years from the date of purchase.
To protect your rights under the warranty, please conform to the following conditions:
This completed warranty form and a copy of the Iron World invoice for the purchase of the gate must be mailed to Iron World Manufacturing, LLC at 9390 Davis Avenue Laurel, MD 20723 within sixty (60) days of purchase. Please retain a copy of this warranty for our records.
The purchaser must notify Iron World in writing of any claim within the warranty period. The notification will establish and describe your claim of defective material or workmanship. Iron World will investigate your claim within thirty (30) days of receipt of your notification of claim.
If the cantilever slide gate is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty, Iron World will repair or replace, at its own discretion, the defective product. The repair or replacement of the gate will be your sole remedy provided by this warranty.
Iron World is not liable to provide installation labor, compensation for the installation labor, shipping charges, or applicable sales taxes for the product replacement. This warranty does not warrant products that have become defective due to accident, alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, improper service or damage caused by flood, fire or acts of God. Iron World makes no other warranties and authorizes no other person to make any other warranties for this product. Iron World Manufacturing shall not be held liable for any consequential, special or incidental damages arising out of or connected to the purchase or use of this product.